Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Own Online Marketing Business

I am starting my own Internet / Online Marketing business and have placed a blog entitled RWM Internet Marketing Blog where I post articles specifically related to Online Marketing.

I ask everyone to please keep me in prayer while I go on this venture. I aim to use this business as my “tent making” which will allow me to work from home, giving me free time to focus full time on ministry taking the example from the apostle Paul.

I want to work to support myself and my family and also to support my ministry of spreading the gospel and teaching the Word of God. I do not want to be a “burden” to anyone financially lest the gospel be hindered and I get accused of preaching for money (as so many preachers are accused of doing).

I ask again, please keep me in prayer.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment