Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pain and Suffering of a friend.

Today God has once again given me an opportunity to help someone. A friend of mine is going through a tough time and sent me a text message asking me to give her some spiritual guidance.

I will not elaborate on her situation since she spoke to me in confidence, but the feeling of fulfillment I felt deep inside due to ministering to her was unexplainable. I am a brand new re-born Christian and already God is sending people my way to listen to his gospel and for that I am ever greatfull to our Heavenly Father.

I think I have finally found my purpose in life. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit I find myself able to answer questions I never thought I would ever be able to answer.

Lord Jesus I thank you for doing your works through me and I love you to the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment